We are always on the lookout for eager, experienced talent with a passion for helping enterprises succeed. If you believe in the power of direct marketing through the tangible tool of the mailbox and the instant effects of digital – and, you believe your skills would be an asset to our mission – then we want to speak with you. Check out our current openings here.
Location: Murrieta, CA
Starting Pay: $25,000-$40,000
Full Time Position
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
The Account Coordinator is a highly critical role in our rapidly growing company. Under the supervision of the company’s Operations Manager, this position manages planning and execution for direct mail programs that generate inbound phone leads to support clients’ sales force. This contains direct mail planning, development and finalizing, while utilizing vendors and in-office team. Responsibilities also include involvement in list selection/segmentation, directing creative development with our artist, reviewing creative proofs/audits, assessing key metrics and results, as well as working with internal team and vendors to drive mail production process, schedules, and deadlines
- Collaborate with our Operations Manager to support strategic initiatives, develop and implement direct mail marketing programs
- Works with vendors to manage all aspects of print production/mail house to meet schedules, improve/build upon existing processes, look for cost savings and maintain quality and budget for individual marketing plans
- Experience understanding of A/B testing and developing test plan for monthly mail program
-Assists in the design and development of direct mail and coordinates with internal team and other direct marketing programs (email campaigns, digital program/promotions, and marketing communications, etc.)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally with team
- Assists with the analysis and preparation of reports and presentations on direct response projects and marketing efforts
The Ideal Applicant:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in direct mail marketing and with direct mail production
- Experience with planning large-scale direct mail program goals
- PC and Microsoft Office skills are required, particularly with Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce is a must
- Superb communication and written skills, along with outstanding attention to detail
- Familiarity with financial concepts, real estate/mortgage lending/new car sales/solar knowledge a huge plus
- Takes direction well and committed to learn the business
- Ability to perform well under pressure, take ownership of projects, and be accountable for the finished deliverable
- Must be a self-starter who can work individually, and keep an excellent attendance record
Educational Requirements: Associate’s Degree or higher
- We are continually doubling our sales each year, and are growing our staff to accommodate rising goals (that’s where you come in)
- We offer full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Progressive, enthusiastic, and business casual environment with management who are ready to assist and also help improve your work performance
Pre-Interview Questions (please include with your contact information):
-What experience have you had coordinating direct mail that could help us?
-What else would you like us to know about you or your experience with direct marketing?
Submit your information for review:
OverflowWorks.com is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm PST via phone or email. To speak with a sales representative, please complete the form or call (800) 784-5194.